
Today would have been Mom & Dad's 60th wedding anniversary. They were a wonderful example for us. We miss the prayer and support that they always gave all of us. We have a great heritage. We are truly a blessed family.
Connecting Scotts from around the world. Scotts...not Scots. Not that we are anti-Scotland. Nor are we anti-paper-towels. But we started this site, specifically, so that our extended family of brothers and uncles and cousins and aunts and grandparents and bears and chickens and things could keep better tabs on each other. To sum up: we're Scotts, not Scots or Scott's.
1 comment:
Steve,
Thanks for posting this. I thought of them often on their anniversary day. I was reminded of last year. I was at a conference in Atlanta and called Dad early on the 23rd. It was a difficult day for him and we talked together about Mom.
Post a Comment