Things are going pretty well for us here. I finished student teaching, got my teaching license and have since started subbing in two of the local school districts. My applications are all in and finished to teach full time next school year - now I just need an interview! Ryan may end up posting on this himself, so I won't say too much, but he finished a two week module class that was relatively easy and is now working on a semester long class covering the book of John (not Uncle John... the disciple... just in case there was any confusion. As far as I know, this family only has the gift of the book of Alan). He is pretty swamped with class, but he's also in charge of a large majority of the upcoming M7 conference taking place right here in Kansas City (Feb. 19-21). I think once we get through February I'll have a husband back.
Since we don't have any kids to post pictures of and neither of us are looking too drastically different from the last time we were all together, I figured I would leave a different sort of picture. This is a real NECCO candy conversation heart that Ryan & I found in a bag of them I bought for V-day. If anyone can tell me why this would be on a piece of candy, be my guest. AARP me!
P.S. - you can also visit www.xanga.com/pinkladykate for my regular "blogging." Not that I'm likely to be any better updating that one as I will be updating this one. ;o )
2 comments:
You must have accidentally been shopping in the Seniors candy aisle. That's all I can come up with.
I wish I had a heart with an AARP message on it. Or for that matter, one from any anagram-based association.
Jeremy, I saved the heart, I could mail it to you! ;O )
Post a Comment