What a great place to meet and keep up with what is going on among the Scotts. Jeremy is to be commended for putting this together!!! I think what I am doing though should be called "slogging" - since I am so slow at this blogging thing.
Beth is still recovering from her broken wrist. Hopefully she will see the doc on Thursday and have the pins removed which is the next step on the healing. Since neither of us have broken bones before, we now have much more sympathy for those of you who have.
Came back from a two day trip to Nampa and a executive committee meeting at NNU. They were having a "Revisioning Holiness" conference starting just as my meeting ended but I did not stay. About 300 attending. Not all of them were theology nerds. Some were real people. I passed on the conference. They are offering the main sessions on DVD from the NNU website should you all be curious.
Our Worship/Associate Pastor Brent Wyss is going to Portland Oregon 1st church to do their worship/outreach. Brent and I have worked together a long time. It is tough to find the right gift mix for the positon we have. He did much more than public worship.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seemed very brave of you to talk about "Theology nerds" since you are one and your son is one and your brother is one and your father is one and, well, I'm sure the list goes on. Haha, Ryan comes home from class and wants to talk about everything he learned and I sometimes just have to say, "um honey, can we just talk about the weather? I'm getting stressed out about whether or not there is a satan." Haha.
Post a Comment