As one of the old geezers, I thought I would check in and add to the stuff. Can't let the youngsters carry us away.
This is a great way to keep in touch and up to date. I am learning as I go so my expectations for significance on my part are very low. At least I get to test a post.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aha! Excellent! Glad to see you figured it out. Can't wait until we get everyone on board.
Yeah, he figured it out. But I want it understood right now that I am not a geezer - never was and never intend to be!
Unfortunately, mother, no one is allowed to determine their own "geezer" status. Only the younger generations have control over that moniker.
I'll have to talk it over with my brother to see if we should let you off the hook on that one. :)
Post a Comment