Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jeremy's Photos from Thanksgiving

I blog a lot. Not tons...but I participate on several blogs...some related to work, some just for fun.

I'm writing these posts, not to hog the website...but to give you a showcase of not only the capabilities of this site, but how easy it is to use. You don't even have to write a lot, so it doesn't have to take much time. This post I actually wrote so I could take screenshots of the process to put in the how-to guide I made you guys.

To prove that, I'm going to upload a few of my favorite photos from the trip Amy and I made out for Thanksgiving.









































































































There. See how easy that was? Maybe you should try it.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

And look! There is a comment! From me...the guy who wrote the post. Just click the link for "comments" and you're off.