Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just remembering how we were together with Mom & Dad last year and now they are celebrating in Heaven together this year! We miss them but are thankful for such a wonderful legacy of faith. Judy and I are feeling the absence of three family members around our table today. God has been so faithful to all of us this year even in the midst of our losses. We wish all the Scotts a great day of thanksgiving. Please know that the name of every child, grandchild and great grandchild (the "dear ones") are being lifted up to our Heavenly Father each day. We love you all!

1 comment:

John said...

It was good to have the family together in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. I know that I was especially conscious that just a year ago, we had all been together. I realized recently that the primary way I kept up with most of the family was in my weekly conversations with Mom and Dad. They are missed.